- what personal information we collect about you
- how we use your information
- who we may share your information with
- what choices you have about what we can do with your information
- how to access your information
Who are we?
We are a charity organisation registered with the Charity Commission, England and Wales. Our mailing address is 7 Ruby Triangle, London SE15 1LG.
We can be contacted in writing at the above address or by email at [email protected]
We last updated this Privacy Statement on 4th July 2021.
Personal Information we collect about you
What information we collect about you
We may collect the following general information about you when you make any enquiry or register for services/events or conferences on our site:
- your name and address
- your contact details including email address and telephone number
- the organisation which employs you and your role within that organisation
- notes in relation to our contact with you
We collect information about you in two different categories:
- Identifiable information: this is information that allows us to identify you such as name and email address, telephone number etcetera
- Anonymous information: we may collect information that does not personally identify you but categorises you into a group or sector (e.g. age, marital status, lifestyle) and we can use this information to tailor our products and services more accurately
Personal Information you give to us
We may collect personal information about you when you:
- Fill in our “Contact Us” enquiry form or visitors’ card
- Sign up for to buy our of products
- Sign up for a webinar via our website
- Fill our registration forms during church programmes or events
- Contact us via email or by telephone for any reason
How we use your Personal Information
- To answer your inquiry by post, telephone, mobile phone, fax as well as email.
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to respond more effectively to your requests and support needs).
- To establish and maintain your involvement with the Church, including providing you with regular correspondence.
- To register you for events and conferences.
- To send periodic promotional emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information about new events, services or other information which we believe may be of interest to you.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails or if we have contacted you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
The information you provide to us will be held on computers in the UK and may be accessed by or given to our staff and associated corporations who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information, fulfil and deliver orders, process credit and debit card payments and provide support services on our behalf.
Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential. It is never sold, given away, or shared with anyone, unless we’re required to by law.
Sharing your Personal Information
Third Party Privacy Policies
Keeping your Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have implemented suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, the Church cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information. We take security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Your information will be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Retention of information
We only hold your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we collected your information.
We have a retention policy which lays down timescales for the retention of information.
We have set these timescales in accordance with any applicable legislation and where none exists then we will keep your information for the duration of any contract that you have entered into with us and then for a period of 7 years after which time it will be deleted.
If you chose to send us information via email, we cannot guarantee the security of this information until it is delivered to us.
Changing or deleting your information
You can ask us at any time to change, amend or delete the information that we hold about you or ask us not to contact you with any further promotional information. You can also ask us to restrict the information that we process about you.
Access to information
You have the right to access information that we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy of the information that we hold please contact us at [email protected] or write to us at the address above.
Right to prevent automated decision making
You have a right to ask us to stop any automated decision making. We do not intentionally carry out such activities, but if you do have any questions or concerns we would be happy to discuss them with you and you can contact us at [email protected]
Transferring Personal Information
You have the right to request that your personal data is transferred by us to another organisation (this is called “data portability”). Please contact us at [email protected] with the details of what you would like us to do and we will try our best to comply with your request. If may not be technically feasible, but we will work with you to try and find a solution.
If you have been through the internal complaints procedure and are still not happy with the result, then you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. They can be contacted as follows:
Address: Information Commissioners Office
Changes to our Privacy Statement
We review our Privacy Statement on a frequent basis to check that it accurately reflects how we deal with your information and may amend it if necessary. You should check this page regularly to see the most up to date information.
How to Contact us
We welcome questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Statement which can be sent to our mailing address below
The Reality of Grace Ministries
7 Ruby Triangle